Fresh fish supplies, sourced wherever possible from British sea ports
I like food, and love to eat good food - and in eighteen years within the industry, I've hunted down quality products that satisfy my own and my family's demanding standards. These products are available to my customers from my South Molton Pannier Market stall and my mobile shop.
- Top quality Scottish farmed salmon
- Arctic Char farmed in Dorset
- Sashimi tuna, line caught in the Indian Ocean
- Dressed crabs and crab meat from Plymouth
- Award-winning live mussels from the Exe estuary, vacuum packed for an 8-day shelf life
- Top quality, naturally oak-smoked haddock
- Smoked trout and smoked trout terrines from Mere Fish Farm in Wiltshire
- Top quality smoked salmon and kippers from Severn and Wye Smokery
- A variety of other shellfish including mussels, cockles, winkles, scallops, langoustines, Palourde clams
You can find me in South Molton Pannier Market every Saturday, and I also deliver regularly to villages around the area. I am happy to advise customers on recipes and cooking methods, and I can also vacuum pack fish for the freezer, including mixed packs for fish pies. I accept card payments.